Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Recollections of a NGO Worker for CBHP

Disclaimer: I am writing from memory, so I may have lapses or exaggeration in narrating this.  I will be basing it from  what I can remember of the past year as n an NGO Worker for CBHP Ipil. I may forget or miss some names of people and places during the process.




WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY


WHY

A journey they say " starts with a single step" but for me it always starts with why? Why do it, why do something like this and that.


My why is self discovery and the thought of sharing and helping what I knew. Plus having a job at the time after working from a hospital was a plus.


I worked as a clinical nurse 6 months before that so having a field work for me would be an adventure at the time. Plus I would be able to discover some things and meet people.People and places in the Diocese of Ipil..Oh exciting indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment